Split Housings - SAF Series
Split Housings/Split Pillow Blocks - SAF Series
Look for the Flat Top!
You know it’s field-friendly Standard Miether quality when you see the unique 2-piece flat top design of our SAF Series split pillow block bearing housing or traditional Standard Locknut round top.
Designed for reliability and easy maintenance, Standard Miether split bearing housings/pillow blocks are offered in many standard industry configurations such as FSAF, SAFS, FSAFS, SDAF, SDAFD, SDAFS, SAFD, SAW, and SAWS. All housings are supplied with a four bolt cap design and extra heavy foot pad for the most demanding of loads.
- Robust and durable
- Easily maintained
- Fractional shaft sizes range from 2-15/16” to 36” (metric sizes are available upon request).
- Available in cast iron, cast ductile, and cast steel
- Housing construction contains up to 20% more material than competitors
- Interchangeable with other manufacturers
- Ideal for both cylindrical and adapter-mounted bearings; can be used with deep groove ball bearings and self-aligning ball bearings
- A variety of sealing combinations including labyrinth LER, split LER, LER-O (with o-ring), Taconite, and Standard Miether’s Patent-Pending Protector® seal designs
- Special modifications or custom porting to accommodate condition monitoring and oil circulation requirements
- Additional expansion capabilities
Standard Miether products will minimize downtime and make the most of your bearing investment. As a leading manufacturer of specialty bearing housings, seals, and accessories designed to maximize your bearing life our goal is to:
- Minimize downtime with maintenance friendly features
- Increase bearing life with rugged , sturdy construction
Visit our resources section to download product literature.